Staff application for upcoming zm server.

Your applications for Chief ADMIN privilegies on servers. Please read application form first.
Muz

Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:15 am

1.Application server (Which server you are applying for - (Upcoming Zm server, and current zombie plague server)

2.English level (excellent)

3.Extra languages (Arabic, a little bit of Hindi)

4.In-Game NickName: Muz

5.Discord username (Muz#3329)

6.Link to your steam: https://s.team/p/cngp-drbk/wjpkkwnq

7.Real name: Muzakkir

8.Age: 19

9.Country: United Arab emirates/India

10.How long do you play Counter-Strike 1.6?
Ans: I have played for about 6-7 years on and off

11.Have you donated to PHOBIA?
ans: not as of yet.

12.Tell us about your experience being ADMIN. Have you ever worked on any other project?
ans: I Used to be a jr. moderator on a huge Minecraft server called archon and also a senior moderator on a discord with 14k members. As part of my job, i would help players with FAQ's and I would review ban appeals and also I would sometimes need to mute a player if there is any racial slur, bad language, and such.

13.The reason for applying (Tell us your applying reason. Why do you want to become a part exactly of our crew? How useful you can be?)
ans: My reasoning for applying is so that i can help with the server development of the new zombie server and help running it on a daily basis. My specialty is mostly that i am mature and I can help with server development( in terms of getting new players to play and server broadcasting since I am taking on a marketing major in my college.)

14.How much time you spend playing on our servers?
Ans: atm only about an hour maybe sometimes 2 in a day. but i am very excited to be a part of the new zombie server and i would easily spend 4-5 hours on that daily.

15.Do you take responsibility not only to BAN and judge but also UNBAN players?
Ans: Yes i do take full responsibility for the actions that i take and its consequences and i know i don't have much experience in identifying when people hack on cs 1.6 but i hope to learn along the process of being a staff member.

16.Introduce yourself (Tell us more about yourself, like hobbies, other skills, your free time shortly)
Ans: My name is Muzakkir but many people call me Muz in short, i am a full-time college student and i major in marketing and a minor in physiology. I love playing soccer and i play for my college team. Apart from that i mostly play video games such as csgo, Minecraft, and of course cs 1.6. I do occasionally enjoy playing strategic games such as hearts of iron but not so much as lately. When it comes to skills i love taking on challenges and learning new abilities along the way and i am a fast learner so it doesn't take me much time to understand the gist of how things function.
Last edited by Muz on Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.