Fall3N aplication

Your applications for Chief ADMIN privilegies on servers. Please read application form first.
Fall3N

Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:33 pm

Application server (Which server you are applying for - CLASSIC/PUBLIC , DUST2 , DUST2x2) all of them.
English level (good)
Extra languages (russian, albanian, lithuanian, spanish, italian, etc) i speaking english,a little russia, and easy lithuania.
In-Game NickName Fall3N
Discord username (Kilnukas#0372)
Link to your steam account https://steamcommunity.com/id/syrox2nd/
Real name Karolis
Age 24
Country Lithuania
How long do you play Counter-Strike 1.6? 15years
Have you donated to PHOBIA? not yet
Tell us about your experience being ADMIN. Have you ever worked on any other project? i have many years ago my own project, i had 12servers, i been worked on other project,games admins, i have expierence
The reason for applying (Tell us your applying reason. Why do you want to become a part exactly of our crew? How useful you can be?) i want to make some good for the server,for the players.
How much time you spend playing in our servers? im active different time per 24hours, morning,day,night
Do you take responsibility not only to BAN and judge but also UNBAN players? ofcourse i do
Introduce yourself (Tell us more about yourself, like hobbies, other skills, your free time shortly) i like all sports like footboll,basketboll,fighting sports,electronic sports and stuf flike this, i like to play computer
pauldrabi
PHOBIA Owner

Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:49 pm

Hello, Karolis

I want to inform you that your application was accepted.
Please do your best on your testing period!
We are missing lithuanian supporters so please focus on this.

Good luck!
Sinceraly, PHOBIA administration.
PHOBIA GN Servers:
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27015 # Classic
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27016 # DUST2
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27017 # DUST2x2
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27018 # [RESPAWN] CSDM
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27019 # Zombie Plague.