Nettsend Application

Your applications for Chief ADMIN privilegies on servers. Please read application form first.
nettsend

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:16 pm

Application server (Which server you are applying for - CLASSIC/PUBLIC , DUST2 , DUST2x2) Public(for now)
English level (bad, normal, fluent, excellent) Excellent.
Extra languages (russian, albanian, lithuanian, spanish, italian, etc) Lithuanian.
In-Game NickName nettsend.
Discord username (for example: pauldrabi#9117) nettsend#6429
Link to your steam account https://steamcommunity.com/id/nettsend
Real name Domas.
Age 17.
Country Lithuania
How long do you play Counter-Strike 1.6? 7 years.
Have you donated to PHOBIA? No.
Tell us about your experience being ADMIN. Have you ever worked on any other project? Before banning someone I always look into the player carefully to check that i'm punishing a cheater and not a good player. I haven't worked on any other project, this is my first time.
The reason for applying (Tell us your applying reason. Why do you want to become a part exactly of our crew? How useful you can be?) I just want to be apart of something special and promising. The crew seems professional and smart. I can pretty useful on the testing side of the server and of course spotting unfair players.
How much time you spend playing in our servers? 2 to 3 hours.
Do you take responsibility not only to BAN and judge but also UNBAN players? Yes.
Introduce yourself (Tell us more about yourself, like hobbies, other skills, your free time shortly) I'm tall and athletic, I really enjoy playing sports (Basketball to be exact). Most of my time is spent studying, lifting weights and playing ball.
pauldrabi
PHOBIA Owner

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:30 pm

Hello, Domas

Your application was accepted.
Wish you a good carrer on both - phobia and basketball!

Good luck!
Sinceraly, PHOBIA administration.
PHOBIA GN Servers:
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27015 # Classic
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27016 # DUST2
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27017 # DUST2x2
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27018 # [RESPAWN] CSDM
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27019 # Zombie Plague.