aim.exe_ Application

Your applications for Chief ADMIN privilegies on servers. Please read application form first.
aim.exe_

Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:52 pm

Application server (Which server you are applying for - CLASSIC/PUBLIC , DUST2 , DUST2x2) I can administer all, but mostly Public.
English level (bad, normal, fluent, excellent) normal
Extra languages (russian, albanian, lithuanian, spanish, italian, etc) I speak and write Lithuanian fluently, as I am Lithuanian. However, if it was Russian or another language I don’t understand, I would just translate.
In-Game NickName aim.exe_
Discord username (for example: pauldrabi#9117) Andrius#5228
Link to your steam account there is a problem with it at the moment, I will contact the administrator if necessary. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199149667861/
Real name Andrius
Age 16
Country Lithuania
How long do you play Counter-Strike 1.6? about six to seven years
Have you donated to PHOBIA? not ye
Tell us about your experience being ADMIN. Have you ever worked on any other project? In 2019, I was one of the supervisors of kalasas.lt. I agreed perfectly with the project administration and the server players. Unfortunately, it closed after a few months because the owner did not have time to handle and maintain it. Anyway, I know how to use amxban well, as well as manage the forum, watch complaints, make the right decisions.
The reason for applying (Tell us your applying reason. Why do you want to become a part exactly of our crew? How useful you can be?) The project is evolving and has great communities. There are always strange people, but there are few. The server is not only Lithuanian, but also hosts other people as foreigners. I am a responsible and communicative person who can resolve conflicts peacefully, I am experienced in handling complaints. I can perform the tasks assigned to me in a timely manner, devoting enough time to the server and its maintenance.
How much time you spend playing in our servers? [4-5 hours, less school time.[/b]
Do you take responsibility not only to BAN and judge but also UNBAN players? Of course, as I mentioned, I am a responsible person, able to do the assigned job perfectly. I will always look at the arguments of both people and make the right decision. I also know about ban.
Introduce yourself (Tell us more about yourself, like hobbies, other skills, your free time shortly) I am a learner, I can communicate and quickly find a common language. I don’t like conflicts, I resolve them peacefully. I am a man of order, I do not like to break the rules. In my free time I spend at the computer, I go to nature. I only play cs at the moment, so there will be enough time for this project. I like watching movies, various shows and series. I am interested in computer equipment and dogs.
pauldrabi
PHOBIA Owner

Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:56 pm

Hello, Andrius.

Your aplication was accepted for a testing period.

Good luck!
Sinceraly, PHOBIA administration.
PHOBIA GN Servers:
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27015 # Classic
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27016 # DUST2
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27017 # DUST2x2
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27018 # [RESPAWN] CSDM
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27019 # Zombie Plague.