Pepė Application

Your applications for Chief ADMIN privilegies on servers. Please read application form first.
Pepė

Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:29 pm

Application server (Which server you are applying for - CLASSIC/PUBLIC , DUST2 , DUST2x2) Could adminstrate all of the servers, but mostly Zombie Plague
English level (bad, normal, fluent, excellent) Fluent
Extra languages (russian, albanian, lithuanian, spanish, italian, etc) Lithuanian, Russian, but if my name is being used somewhere and I'm in need to understand of what people are saying I use translators to get the idea of what's going on.
In-Game NickName Pepė
Discord username (for example: pauldrabi#9117) Pepė#2786
Link to your steam account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162650870/
Real name Edvinas
Age 20
Country Lithuania
How long do you play Counter-Strike 1.6? 7-8 years with a short term of breaks.
Have you donated to PHOBIA? Yes, I did.
Tell us about your experience being ADMIN. Have you ever worked on any other project? Yes, I did. I think Adminstrator does not have only to punish people or ban them, he also needs to communicate with other players to provide the best experience for them.
The reason for applying (Tell us your applying reason. Why do you want to become a part exactly of our crew? How useful you can be?) I want this community to help grow, I'm proud to be here as much as everyone else who's playing here and helping this project to get successful. Mainly reason is that I love helping, even if there's no much of need.
How much time you spend playing in our servers? From 2-4 Hours, depends on when I'm done with my job.
Do you take responsibility not only to BAN and judge but also UNBAN players? I do. Choices comes with consequences, so If I'm right, I do have a right to ban a person who breaks the rules as much as the person does have a right to be unbanned If I'm not right.
Introduce yourself (Tell us more about yourself, like hobbies, other skills, your free time shortly) I'm not special I sleep, I eat, I work, I sit on PC chair and play like everyone else, but talking about myself - I love jogging as much as being outside and enjoying the weather. I do love Watching movies when I'm done working, especially Horror and Sci-Fi.
pauldrabi
PHOBIA Owner

Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:58 pm

Hello, Edvinas.

No doubt - your application is accepted.
Thank you for all the investments and attention to all this.
Welcome to our crew.

Good luck!
Sinceraly, PHOBIA, administration.
PHOBIA GN Servers:
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27015 # Classic
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27016 # DUST2
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27017 # DUST2x2
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27018 # [RESPAWN] CSDM
CS.PHOBIA.LT:27019 # Zombie Plague.