Akka's Developer application

Your applications for Chief ADMIN privilegies on servers. Please read application form first.
Akka

Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:43 pm

Application Form -
  • Application server - All
  • English level (bad, normal, fluent, excellent) - ?Normal?
  • Extra languages - Russian, English, Lithuanian, Polish
  • In-Game NickName - Akka
  • Discord username - Akka#3025
  • Link to your steam account - steamcommunity.com/id/akkahltv
  • Real name - Tomas
  • Age - 17
  • Country - Lithuania
  • How long do you play Counter-Strike 1.6? - Around 10 years.
  • Have you donated to PHOBIA? - Nope
  • Tell us about your experience being ADMIN. Have you ever worked on any other project? - Yes, I've been an administrator in an old project called "Laikiux", I tried to revive those old servers but the owner was douche, and didn't want to cooperate on this mission, and was inactive. Now I have my own "Kinda" project called "AnotherWay", but I really don't want to own the whole project myself it's too stressful for me.
  • The reason for applying? - Basically, I'm looking for new experiences, This project looks promising and I want to help and learn more as a developer, now I'm working with CS 1.6 Plugins & Discord Bots, And also I want to get more experience as an admin.
  • How much time you spend playing in our servers? - I didn't spend any time on the server yet.
  • Do you take responsibility not only to BAN and judge but also UNBAN players? - Ofcourse
  • Introduce yourself - So basically my name is Tomas but you can call me Akka, My main hobby coding/Developing, I've started learning / Getting into 1.6 plugin making somewhere around 2016, a good friend reached me a lot back then, now I can handle larger server projects by myself, my second hobby is movies, I love Fantasy movies, and I mean it, LoTR, Star Wars, Harry Potter I grew up watching them and they're still the best for me, the Third hobby is cooking, since I'm a little of a fat guy, I love food, but food doesn't cook itself so I learned to make food my self :D, Fourth Hobby is animals, I have a lot of them, I have three hamsters, guinea pig, two cats, and a dog ( Husky ) :D talking about my free time, most of it I spend it Learning/Playing/Reading/Watching something on PC.
Citizen

Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:26 am

Your activity on our project is currently too low and also in a test period you didn't show any perspective. (changes is what we are looking for right now)
You didn't passed testing period and your application is REJECTED for now.

You can APPLY again in 1 month!

REJECTED