Admin Application

Your applications for Chief ADMIN privilegies on servers. Please read application form first.
cdr_god

28 Aug 2022, 11:11

Application server (Which server you are applying for - CSGO mod
English level (bad, normal, fluent, excellent): fluent
Extra languages (russian, albanian, lithuanian, spanish, italian, etc): Lithuanian,russian
In-Game NickName: cdr_god
Discord username (for example: pauldrabi#9117): -starplanet16045#5524
Link to your steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199288259727/
How long do you play Counter-Strike 1.6?: 6-7 years.
How long are you already playing PHOBIA servers?: 3-4weeks
Have you donated to PHOBIA?: Discord boost
Tell us about your experience being ADMIN. Have you ever worked on any other project?: I got some experience moderating in other cs 1.6 server and very familiar at helping others
The reason for applying (Tell us your applying reason. Why do you want to become a part exactly of our crew? How useful you can be?): I wanna be a part of the staff team to help the she server and other people(especially a server with projects and etc)
How much time you spend playing in our servers?: 1-3h/day
Do you take responsibility not only to BAN and judge but also UNBAN players?: Yes, I do.
Introduce yourself (Tell us more about yourself, like hobbies, other skills, your free time shortly): My name is Dmitrij, I am currently 16 years old, I am a sportsman person, but when im free I like to play computer games. I like going to gym, spending time with my family(friends), helping others. I don't like toxic people.
RaioFM
PHOBIA Owner

28 Aug 2022, 17:26

Hello Dmitrij,

Thanks for your application , but we do have some errors about this : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199288259727/, its setted on private status so we cant see if you have a legal version of cs 1.6

we will give you time to actualize that ;)

I don't like toxic people.
we also dont like them too :D

Greedings

Phobia STAFF TEAM
One by one we see the sun...
RaioFM
PHOBIA Owner

05 Sep 2022, 19:57

after the discord chat we will close the the thread
in case that you rejected it on your own cuz of lack of time these days :)

thx for applying .

Phobia STAFF TEAM
One by one we see the sun...