Darkshadow' Staff Application

Place your application if you think you can be a great moderator of our Forums and Discord.
DarkShadow

Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:11 pm

Applying to. ( Discord Admin)
English level (good) :D

Extra languages (french +english + arabic)

Do you play on our servers? (sure. i open servers with name DarkShadow)

Discord username (DarkShadow`#8829)

Real name; Amine

Age 18

Country Tunisia

FORUM LINK memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=50

STEAM https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarKShadow105/

Have you donated to PHOBIA? no

Tell us about your experience managing Forums or Discord. Have you ever worked on any other project? my experience in managin is good.in discord i have much knowledge and i know how to work on it.but in forum i didnt work in any project and i dont know how to manage or create forum.i know how to ban and do posts and i know how to see a demo and check ban appeals and those necessary things.

The reason for applying (im an old cs player and im activ in discord + ingame (offline those days) and i know we will have players.and the players dont know about rules etc..that is my reason for fix our cs servers and none will break rules or try it.and i see in this 5 years there is much cheaters and much personnes / players breaking rules and this is a bad thing and i have an admin exerience ingame and there is personnes all time insulting in other langs ingame and i can talk much langs and i know how they talk so. and it will be a pleasure to come with you guys and spend a good time with you)

How much time you spend visiting our Forums or Discord? i spend much time in discord because i open it on my phone and i tried to open forum in phone but it dont work idk why.in discord im so activ but in forums will be activ soon .will open forum much and cs too i open 5hours i think.

Introduce yourself (hi.my name is amine im tunisian im 18 years old i can talk 3 langs english arabic french im muslim and my favorite lang is arabic.im an old cs player and i was playing in much communty i play cs from 2010-2011 im a pro cs player too and my name ingame is mostly DarkShaodw and i like to play video games and my hoby is playing too.i play cs1.6 and cszero sometimes and league of legends .i like to play with my friends and make some fun .i have a steam account on it cs1.6 cs zero and etc....im learning some stuffs in school and i work in summer .i like to play football game with my friends....feel free to add me and play together in steam )
Citizen
PHOBIA Head-Admin

Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:34 pm

Rejected

#Locked
Welcome to PHOBIA