Admin ISIS

Report every rules abuser and troublemaker. Report ADMINS.
paprika

Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:54 pm

Hello,

Please demote admin ISIS. When you kill him with awp in map where awp is okei to use, I read youre rules. When you kill someone else its fine but when you kill ISIS you get slay. When you start asking about it you get kicked nad ISIS will close youre chat. I would have demo about his admin rights abuse but when i said to ISIS that I have demo about him and I will post it to forum he made fast vote and changed map so i would lose demo.
That is not right if admin is doing that. Please demote him!
paprika

Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:26 pm

And once more I had to leave the server because ISIS came in.
Everything was nice until ISIS came, as soon as he came in the server he changed map without any vote. And the map was awp_india. In youre rules it says that admins cant do things like this.
But it looks like nobody cares. Why do you make a forum if nobody awnsers to post? If you let youre admins abuse rules like this then soon people dont want to play. Why do you make rules if admins dont need to respect them and do what ever they whant
Citizen

Sat May 01, 2021 8:24 am

paprika wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:26 pm And once more I had to leave the server because ISIS came in.
Everything was nice until ISIS came, as soon as he came in the server he changed map without any vote. And the map was awp_india. In youre rules it says that admins cant do things like this.
But it looks like nobody cares. Why do you make a forum if nobody awnsers to post? If you let youre admins abuse rules like this then soon people dont want to play. Why do you make rules if admins dont need to respect them and do what ever they whant
Based to the RULES we need demo to take actions but since you dont have it i will make it simple for all.
I will talk to ISIS about this issue and fix with him.

I will Accept your report this time,next time please save demo dont reconnect to the server and demo will be saved so you will have enough prove to report him!

Thank you for the report!

#ACCEPTED FIXED
Welcome to PHOBIA